Welcome to the official Carmageddon Wiki, the comprehensive reference written and maintained by the community.
Carmageddon is the first of a series of graphically violent driving-oriented video games produced by Stainless Games, published by Interplay and SCi and released June 30, 1997 on Windows PC and Macintosh.
The main premise is to let players run over pedestrians, race trough checkpoints, or waste the opposition. This, along with powerups, complex locations and several drivers have made this game quite popular when it was released. It may even have influenced other sandbox driving games like the Driver and Grand Theft Auto series.
22 Sep 2014 — CLINT - Carmageddon Ultimate Networking Tool app launched! 
8 Aug 2014 — Official Carmageddon Comic series launched! 
28 Feb 2014 — Early Access for Carmageddon: Reincarnation will start 27th March, with Kickstarter backers getting in 13th March!
17 Oct 2013 — Carmageddon II is digitally re-released on Good Old Games!
25 Sep 2013 — Carmageddon "Funsize" is a "beat the average" game in the Humble Mobile Bundle 2
03 May 2013 — Carmageddon "Funsize" to be released for Android May 10th 2013 - free on Android and iOS for 24 hours!
- ▪ Max Damage ▪ Die Anna ▪ More...
- ▪ List of vehicles in Carmageddon
- ▪ List of vehicles in Carmageddon II: Carpocalypse Now
- ▪ List of vehicles in Carmageddon TDR 2000
- ▪ Bleak City ▪ Dusty Trails ▪ More...
- Gameplay Elements
- ▪ Power Up ▪ Wasted ▪ HUD ▪ Map ▪ Time
- ▪ Pedestrian ▪ Checkpoint ▪ More...
- List of Mods
- ▪ High Resolution Mod ▪ OpenC1 ▪ Splat Meld
- The Games
- ▪ Carmageddon
- ▪ Carmageddon II: Carpocalypse Now
- ▪ Carmageddon: TDR 2000
- ▪ Carmageddon: Reincarnation
- ▪ More...
Did you know...
We are currently maintaining 1,595 articles!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. Remember to search first to see if it already exists!
- Not sure where to start?
- Check the community portal to see what's being working on and what needs to be done.
- Add an image to an article that needs one.
- Or just browse the Wiki and improve articles, from typos to incorrect information.